Updates.

Friday, March 06, 2015

1. I know I've mentioned that I'll be posting my makeup favourites soon but uh... I am in the midst of preparing for finals, which is next week. But it will be coming soon! I promise! Anyway, I had my last presentation of my last semester today. It didn't go as well as I'd hope for due to the fact that I had no idea what I was talking about. We were told to talk about macroeconomic issues in a country of our choice. Long story short, I didn't know what I was doing which resulted into me losing my confidence while presenting. Meh. Shit happens. You live and you learn.

*cue the separation anxiety*
2. Here's a wakeup call to everyone who thinks English is easy. It's not. So my program requires me to take English Language Skills 1 and 2. The first one was a piece of cake. I guess you could say I did pretty well. The second module was a killer. Never in my life have I gotten marks this low for English. I don't want to sound snobbish but I've always gotten an A for English. I think the only time I've gotten a B for English was when I was 12. But that was because I copied my friend's answer blindly, thinking it was all the right answers. Never again, bro. Never again. Anyway, it killed me to find out that I'm doing badly for this semester. I don't even have the guts to tell my parents. But hi parents, if you're reading this. I'm doing horribly for English. Luv u.
Because of how tough the subject is, I've become very paranoid with my grammar lol

3. You know how I mentioned I want to get a part-time job after foundation? Yeah, the only problem is transportation. I don't really have my own car to commute from point A to point B. I don't want to walk... I sound spoiled. But there are stray dogs out there and I'm terrified of dogs hahahaha. They're cute but my god, they look mean. Plus, you'll get catcalled. I've walked from my place to McD a few times and it was the most terrifying thing of my life HAHA. Ok but seriously, it really is sad for us girls to have the fear of being harassed when we're out alone or whatever, really. And did anyone read that article about that Indian rapist who said that "girls should allow the rape to happen" and how rape culture is becoming a norm in India? I can't even describe to you how disgusted I am by it. Girls do not belong in the kitchen. We are not objects to satisfy your 'needs'. You have no right to tell us what to do and/or how to live. The mentality some people have is revolting.
Ok how did I get from talking about a job to that? I want a job, man. I have a killer shopping addiction and a wishlist to match. The fact that I've already came up with a wishlist when I have yet to land a job is embarrassing. What if no one wants to hire me? There goes my hopes of getting my hands on some NARS products... and Topshop's Jamie Jeans. Sigh, why is NARS so expensive? Is anyone in Kota Kemuning looking for someone to hire? :-)

4. Uhm, it is that time of the year where I become sad over the fact that I'm not at fashion week. I need to attend at least one show at both New York and Paris Fashion Week before I die. I didn't watch much of the shows this season because you know... college is more important right now. I do remember watching Oscar de La Renta. I think it's safe to say that Peter Copping did an excellent job as the new creative director. I loved the collection!! There was one number in the collection that reminded me of a Russian mafia that I adored!! Want to see an ODLR show live one day!


5. I have yet to decide between University of Hertfordshire and University of Wollongong. Help.

6. I have plans on changing the look of my blog once I'm done with finals. I don't really have the intentions of actually purchasing a professional-looking theme at the moment because bro, it's expensive. But I want one! Is there anyway to change the way my blog looks like without having to purchase anything?

You Might Also Like

0 comments