Life Update (sort of)

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Once again, I have succeeded at neglecting my blog. I am sorry but I have no idea what content to put out. Plus, I don't think anyone reads my blog. But if you do, thank you!! I don't want to constantly share my favourite bloggers or favourites in general. It's very repetitive, boring and it doesn't really show my personality. Sure, it's fun to share what makeup products I'm loving at the moment but I want to tell stories from personal experiences, maybe give a little advice on things (LOL) or share my two cents on certain topics. I've always wanted to talk about personal matters but I'm afraid of the negative feedback I might get. I guess that's why I've been sticking to whatever content I have now, staying in the safe zone. Looks like I've got to work on not giving a damn about what people think!

So it has been almost 2 months since my Foundation ended and guess what I have been doing? Yup, absolutely nothing. Well, nothing productive. I spent a lot of my time watching TV series. I watched Insurgent last month and it was so good! I get excited over every scene with Theo James in it. But in all seriousness, that movie was incredible! I can't wait for Allegiant! I have never read the books and I've heard Allegiant was horribly written. Nonetheless, I'm excited to see what the writers come up with.

Guess what TV show I've started watching? The Vampire Diaries! I've been wanting to watch this for awhile now but I knew I was going to get addicted and binge-watch it like there's no tomorrow. Of course, it happened. I stayed up 'til 4am for a week watching every episode up to the current season. Can we just take a moment and appreciate the beauty that is Stefan Salvatore?! He is crazy attractive! And the tattoos... Mhm. Thank you God for creating one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen HAHA.
I'm all for Damon and Elena. I love Stefan and Elena just as much but there's just something about Damon that I can't put my finger on. Ian Somerhalder plays Damon so well!! And Damon's humor is hilarious! Personally, I think season 5 was the best. That finale broke my heart! The current season is so boring. I have no idea what to expect from the next season. Nina Dobrev's leaving this season, so there goes the Delena fandom. I really don't want Damon and Elena to end. They're perfect together!

Also, I started watching The Originals, which is a spin-off of TVD, and I love it!! I love Klaus. He is the character you love to hate but still have a soft spot for. Oh and can I just say how adorable Klaus was to Caroline on TVD?! I need to see them together again. Alright, I think that's enough fangirling over fictional characters for tonight. But really, if you like shows along the lines of Teen Wolf, watch TVD and The Originals! I can't get enough of it!

Is going on and on about fictional characters considered a 'life update'? I need to start being productive! I have plans in mind for the next few months up 'til my degree starts. Keeping my fingers cross and hoping everything goes my way just for the next few months! Have a good night/day ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments