The End

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I spent my last full day wandering around the city. I've been wanting to go to the Viktor & Rolf exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria for awhile now. The weather has been shit this past week so I didn't think I'd have the chance to go today. By noon, the weather cleared and I went out immediately. I had lunch at Nando's and went to the gallery afterwards. Tickets were $15 for this particular exhibition. Everything else was free. I highly, highly recommend you check out this gallery if you're ever in Melbourne. It was my second time there and I loveeeeed every minute of it. I also planned on wearing something nice to the exhibition today because ya know, it's a fashion exhibition. Gotta look hella good... But I got lazy. I've been wearing my Monash hoodie since I got to the city on Monday. 









Hands down, my favourite collection! The frames you see on the wall makes up a dress. How cool is that?!
If I'm not wrong, this was a part of the contemporary art exhibition. One of my favourite exhibitions here! There was a Chanel bag from a show I saw many seasons ago - the bag that looks like a hula hoop HAHA. There were also some Nike shoes on display!
I took this photo during my first visit to this gallery. The space beyond this doorway was incredible! It was a massive room full of artwork and I saw the most beautiful dresser! I wanted to see this again when I came for the Viktor & Rolf but it was closed :(
I don't know if you can tell but the walls are decorated with paintings. It was soooo pretty! Hoping to see this again the next time I visit!

I can never master photo editing. I've been trying to come up with my own 'signature' way of editing photos but I still can't figure that out. Anyway, I know this is a reaaally short post but I am planning on making a post dedicated to photos I took in Melbourne over the past 4 months so be on the lookout for that!

You Might Also Like

0 comments