College Hunting

Friday, January 10, 2014

Hello hello! Ok I'm gonna go straight to the point instead of doing some weird intro - college hunting is stressful as heck! Having so many options is so overwhelming. From Taylor's to Sunway to Monash and INTI. There are just so many programmes to choose from! All I know is that I want to major in marketing. Or maybe International business. Or possibly management. You see what I mean when I said the options are overwhelming?! I can't decide between those three majors. I definitely do not want accounting though despite the fact that I have no idea what it is exactly LOL


Not only that, education is bloody expensive. So kudos to you if you're paying your fees with your own money. I don't know anyone who is doing so but in the beauty community on YouTube, there are so many of them! I dont know how they do it! It's just too expensive. But then again, they WORK for YouTube. Obviously they do get paid big bucks. Still, i admire people like them. So independent. 

As for the college I'm interested in? Yeah, not a clue. I initially wanted Taylor's but the cost is expensive. I'm only interested in Monash because after falling completely in love with Melbourne, I've made it a goal to study there and I feel like with Monash, I can just transfer to their Monash University in the city. But then there's INTI that offers a wonderful programme that's rather affordable. They have this Foundation in Business IT program where after doing that, I'd be transferring to University of Wollongong in Australia. Plus, the second intake for foundation isn't an accelerated & intense programme unlike Taylor's SAM or Sunway's AUSMAT/MUFY, if I were to take a later intake, it'd be an intensive programme. Knowing myself, I dont do well with "intensive studying". 

So yeah, that's basically it with my life. I can't believe I'm actually writing about college and studying overseas. I feel like it was just yesterday when I wrote about how sad it is when the guy I like didn't notice my efforts to impress him or how my clothes were too tight on me or anything ridiculous and embarrassing really. Time just flies so fast. I can't believe in just two years, I might be living on my own in a whole different country. Really looking forward to what the future holds for me. 

So yeah I guess I'm done for now. Have a wonderful day! xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments