Melbourne Haul

Friday, January 03, 2014

Hello hello! Happy New Year!!!! It's 2014! Wow, I'm turning 18 in 7 months AND I might start college in 2 weeks. I have mixed feelings about that - excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to meet new people! 
Anyway, I still am going through post-holiday depression. I left my heart in Melbourne, the most wonderful city I've ever seen. Speaking of Melbourne, I bought quite a number of things while i was there (especially on Boxing Day) and I thought I'd haul it to you guys, that is if I do have any readers on this old thing. Let's get started!

On the first day I was there, I bought a pair of basic black high-top or high-cut sneakers for $30 from Rubi shoes. 
I also went to Target that evening to browse around and I found the most amazing necklace! I love it so much! It makes such a statement! I could wear it with a plain white tee and a basic pair of jeans and voila, the chic-est outfit! 


The next day at Esplanade Street (I think that's what it's called), we checked out the stalls at the market. Some of them had such good stuff. And then I came across one stall that sells handmade soaps and other goods. Of course being the person that I am, I just had to get them. I got 6 soaps for $10! Such a bargain!








I think they're all so pretty! I love them!
I was on the road for the next few days so I didn't buy anything fun. And then came Boxing Day, a wonderful day for shopaholics/bargain hunters like yours truly ;) My first purchase of the day was an inspired version of the Celine trapeze from Colette. It wasn't on sale but when I first laid eyes on it, I wanted to get it immediately! It was so pretty! 


Sorry for the bad lighting in the photo. My brother refused to help me hold it up so I could get a good picture. I love how the bag has texture - a mix of faux leather and probably faux suede too! Love love love! 

Next was Diva and oh my god, the deals they had were incredible! I bought a necklace for only $5 from $25!!! I saved $20 (RM60)! The rings I got were $4 from $10! I dont have a picture of them though, so sorry about that! 

The next things are from Sportsgirl! Just a couple of pretty phone cases. 


I went to Lush too, a store I've been dying to go since my addiction to the beauty community of YouTube started! I bought a bag (or two hehe) worth of things from the my new favourite store. I love how it smells when I walked in. So fresh. 


This Joy to The World set has their Snowcake soap and their Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion.


Zing set - Orange soap and their Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, which I've been meaning to get for awhile now! I also got their It Started With a Kiss lip tint. Yay to the new addition to my collection of lip products hehe. I got their Dragon's Egg bath ballistic and Dorothy bubble bar, which are SO PRETTY. 


Dragon's Egg! 


Dorothy bubble bar! 
I love the concept of the bath bomb/bath ballistic, how you just throw the bath bomb into a tub of warm water and it fizzles and the water would turn into the colours of the bath bomb! How cool is that! 

These next two wallets are from Strandbags. Both were $14 from $20, which I think are good deals! 



And I bought a 2014 planner from Typo for 50% off! God, I love their sales! At the Melbourne Airport, waiting for my flight back home, I bought another soap. Lol can't you tell I was hooked on soaps on this trip? This one smells SO AMAZING.


So that's that! Just a little disclaimer before I sign off, I'm not showing off. Hauling things like what I'm doing is kinda normal especially if you're into the fashion/beauty community of the social networking world like myself. I used my own money to buy all of these things. So yeah, I hoped you like this post! Have a good day ahead! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments