Happy Ramadan!

Tuesday, July 01, 2014



First and foremost, can we just appreciate how amazing Olivia looks in those pictures?! I can't believe she wore only a cashmere sweater to her own wedding! This is Olivia Palermo we're talking about. I was expecting something over the top but elegant. She still looks gorgeous nonetheless. Love her!




I came across a kickboxing studio near my college a couple of weeks ago. Is anyone kind enough to sponsor me at least a month's worth of kickboxing lessons? :) I've been dying to try kickboxing for the longest time but I'm not made of money. So I can't just sign up just like that right?

The month of Ramadan has begun and I'm excited for the good food and...well, food. I can't wait to stuff my face with the local delicacies (kuih lapis, lompat tikam, tepung pelita. yumm) and can I just say how stoked I am to eat Nasi Dagang?! I feel like the only time I can have unlimited supply of Nasi Dagang is during Ramadan and Raya. If you haven't had them, you're missing out on life. Go try it! It's so good!

Also, guess whose birthday it is this month? Heheh I love July, especially this year's. My birthday, Hari Raya and my semester break all in one month. I'm so excited! The only thing I'm not looking forward to this month is my final examination. I can't even find the words to describe how nervous I am for Business Management and Microeconomics! So hoping everything will go down smoothly.

I know I don't have anything interesting to share lately. I'm sorry! I thought high school was a pain but man, college is even worse. The assignments just keep on coming. To all the college freshmen, trust me when I say never ever procrastinate! You'll regret it. I can't wait to be done with this semester and actually have something worth sharing here.

Before I end this post, I wanna share this song that I found on someone's Tumblr. I've been listening to it non-stop ever since. So soothing! This and Daniela Andrade's cover of Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. Lovely!


Happy fasting to all the Muslims! 'Til then :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Assalam-O-Alaikum
    Hajj is the perfection of faith and true surrender to the Almighty. It is a stage in which man can develop himself spiritually.
    Muslims of United Kingdom can choose our
    Hajj & Umrah Packages 2017.

    ReplyDelete