Photo Diary #1

Friday, August 01, 2014


L-R
  1. One of the many cute cafes near my college. I forgot what this place is called though.
  2. I made brownies for two of my friends since it was their birthday. Am I the nicest friend or what? hahaha
  3. Post-finals pose. Clearly, I was so glad everything was over.
  4. That time of the month... to wash my makeup brushes
  5. Birthday OOTD
  6. Birthday lunch @ Madam Kwan's. I love their Fish Noodle Soup!
  7. Tommy! I kid you not, he's twice the size of my cats!
  8. Zul Ariffin in his pilot uniform in Rindu Awak 200%. I am in love.
  9. Siblings day out! We watched 22 Jump Street & it was hilarious!

Also, I just started watching Rindu Awak 200%. Hence, his face in the collage above lol. This is the first time in a long, long time I'm keeping up with a local tv series! Why? Zul Ariffin. Enough said hahaha. But seriously, it has a cute plot to it! I squeal every time Zil & Mel have a moment! It's so cute!

Okay, I know I'm a little late to join the Divergent bandwagon but oh my god, the movie is incredible! I've never read the books so I had no idea what the trilogy is about but the first movie was so good! I loved it! Tobias Eaton, god yes! Theo James' accent in the movie was the most attractive thing ever! Such a good movie. I can't wait for Insurgent.

Pic Diary will be posted every other weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments