Where are my priorities?

Thursday, April 21, 2016


So I'm currently in the library at my uni. I should be working on my assignments right now but nope. I'm browsing through Sephora and wishing I could afford everything. Final exams are a little over a month away. A bit nervous for what's coming considering I'm struggling to cope with 2 of my economics units. Plus, at this point in my life, there is so much at stake. I wish I could talk about it but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

I doubt I'd stick to Economics as my second major. I don't think it's for me. I might just go back to majoring in Marketing alone and have tons of options to choose from as electives.
I must say, I'm pretty stoked for my elective units. I have a bunch of things in mind that I would love to do! Psychology is definitely one of them!! So excited for this unit!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments