Music Favourites

Thursday, March 03, 2016

I've been listening to a lot of Shawn Mendes lately and dude, he is so unbelievably talented!! He deserves more recognition in the industry. I absolutely love Imagination, Strings, This Is What It Takes, Act Like You Love Me, Aftertaste and A Little Too Much. Such good songs!

Yuna's new song with Usher is so nice! When has Yuna ever made a bad song right? Her music always sounds so ethereal. And Tori Kelly's Funny and Art of Letting You Go are really good too!

If you know me, you'd know that I don't really listen to music from the local scene BUT Akim and the Majistret has a lot of good songs. I love Potret and Mewangi!! So nice!! Elizabeth Tan and Faizal Tahir's Setia is really lovely too.

Those are just some of my favourites. I have that and more on a playlist on my Spotify:

You Might Also Like

0 comments