Week 9

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

HEY HOOOO! I can't believe my last post was almost a month ago. I can't believe it's already week 9 of the semester. It feels like it was just yesterday I was bawling my eyes out because I missed home too much. Haven't shed a tear since week 3? I guess it's safe too say I'm handling homesickness like a boss. Can't believe how fast time has gone by. Spring break's next week and I am ecstatic!!

I don't have anything planned for next week though. I have 4 deadlines to meet after spring break!! FOUR. After spring break, there'll be 4ish more weeks left of the semester. AND THEN FINALS. Holy shit?

I have been wanting to do a favourite's post for awhile now as I have been using SO many new products that I love and want to share with you guys. I thought coming to Melbourne would slow down my spending habits especially on makeup because makeup here is expensive. But then, the day I decided to pay attention to the cosmetics aisle at Chemist Warehouse is the day they decide to do 50% on their makeup. So naturally, I went crazy-ish. It was all so cheap. How could I resist? One of the things I got was the Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation and dude!! It is so perfect for everyday! You best believe it will be included in the favourites post I mentioned earlier.

If my parents are reading this and are wondering if my spending habits are as bad as it was back home... well....

So I've been dying to go thrift shopping since I got here (they call them op shops here). There's a Salvos near where I live and I finally visited it earlier today. So many cute things! So many nice jackets! I saw a duster/blazer-type grey coat for only $15. If it were a size smaller, it'd be on my clothing rack right now. There was also a wedding dress, which I thought was odd because it made me wonder why would someone get rid of something of sentimental value?

I finally completed my Behavioural Studies essay that's due tomorrow, a couple of hours ago. Currently debating if I should take the day off from my responsibilities tomorrow and binge watch my favourite shows or start doing my marketing report. Hmmm....

Also, I'm coming up with a couple of date night outfit ideas for my next post, in collaboration with Adore Me! Stay tuned :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments