My Favourite Winter Boots

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hi! I hope everyone's having a wonderful day! Recently, King Ranch has been sharing posts on favourite winter boot styles this season! I thought I would do the same and also include how I would style my favourite winter boots.

#1: Combat boots

Berry


I love how this isn't your traditional combat boots. I like the feminine details that it has - the pointed toe and the heel! I would wear these boots everyday if I could! I love how rich the colour of the moto jacket is!

#2: Perspex heeled boots

Perspex

Not gonna lie, I hated the perspex trend at first but it grew on me... fast. I saw a pair of boots online, similar to the ones above but with a pink heel. I think the pink heels would go so well with the bag. I I like how this outfit can go from simple to edgy when paired with the boots.

#3: Over-The-Knee (OTK) boots
OTK

I bought a pair of over-the-knee boots from Ego a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it!! I have yet to wear it out though because I bought them late Winter/early Spring and it got too hot to wear them out so... Can't wait for these boots to make its debut when I return to Melbourne next year! This outfit was kinda inspired by Hailey Baldwin but she wore neutrals from head to toe in the picture I saw. I love how the pastels and grey complement each other! I absolutely loveeee this outfit!


This has gotta be the most accurate outfit recreation I've ever made. I literally wore a green jacket, those exact jeans, a grey sweater with my Chelsea boots to uni and my Herschel backpack! This is by far the most common outfit I would see at uni but hey, it's comfortable!

#5: Cowboy boots




MANGO oversized sweater, 660 MYR / River Island high waisted jeans, 195 MYR / Chloé brown purse, 4,945 MYR / Pandora gold jewelry, 5,800 MYR / Chloé pink jewelry, 1,255 MYR / ARTE pink scarve, 540 MYR / King Ranch boots


Last but not least, the cowboy boots. Just like the OTK boots, these are way out of my comfort zone but I loveee trying new things. Fashion is meant to be fun anyway right? I've always loved the look of cowboy boots paired with a knit sweater and a scarf! I paired these boots with the oatmeal-coloured knit sweater, a pair of black jeans and a mauvy/blush scarf which I personally think complement the boots! I think the Chloe bag goes so well with this outfit too!

If you're into these boots from King Ranch, check out their complete selection of cowgirl boots and browse through their site! They also carry a wide selection of men's cowboy boots too! Since Christmas is around the corner, gifting a pair or two of these boots would be such a lovely idea!

(Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments