Four Things

Sunday, November 12, 2017

1. I'm currently writing this because I'm doing anything I can to avoid studying for my last paper on Tuesday. I'm pretty nervous for this paper because I don't think I'm prepared for it.

2. I saw Khalid live 3 days ago. It was incredible! I first heard of him back in February. I heard the song Location in a YouTube video and just fell in love with the song. Listened to his entire album in April and vowed to see him live. 4 months later, he announced his Australian tour and I just lost it. I bought the tickets the second it was out. So worth the money! I love his stage presence, his energy. His songs are amazing! If you ever have the chance to see him live, please do. You won't regret it.

3. I may or may not be meeting Desi and Katy tomorrow. If you know me, you'd know that I am obsessed with Desi and Katy. I have Desi's sunglasses that she created with Quay Australia and I wear them all the time. Last week, they announced that they're coming to Australia for a meet and greet. Melbourne's meet and greet is tomorrow... a day before my last exam... So yes, I am excited as heck to meet these two but terrified that I will screw up my paper because I'll probably be out all day lining up to meet them hahah

4. I'm flying home in a little over a month! I'm so excited to see my friends and my cats. So excited to have my mom's cooking again. Excited to go to Jibril, Boat Noodle, Johnny's Steamboat and mamak!! Ok I know there are places here that have Indian food too. But Roti here doesn't taste the same as back home. I can't wait to have breakfast every weekend at the mamak place I always go to. Also, is it weird that I'm excited to go to Pyramid when I get back? Out of all the things... a mall? Really? But Pyramid is my go-to so... I wonder if it has changed in the last 9 months I was here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments