Beauty Favourites of 2017

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The time has come to share with you my top beauty products of the year! I have a good mix of makeup and skincare products to talk about this time that I hope you try out!


1. L'Oreal Infallible Foundation in 24 Golden Beige
I got this back in June and fell in love with it instantly! I don't even reach for my True Match foundation anymore. I love it that much! It's a high coverage, matte foundation but it feels so lightweight on the skin. It's so good! It keeps me matte so much longer compared to the True Match one! I highly recommend this if you have oily skin! I got mine at Chemist Warehouse in Melbourne!


2. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
I got this because it was all everyone in the online beauty community could talk about years ago. I think it is so worth the hype. It looks so good on the skin! The colour is a peachy pink, which looks so natural and perfect for daily wear. Plus, it kinda doubles as a highlight too as it has a pearlescent finish. I got mine from Beautybay!


3. Colourpop:
I actually have a bunch of Colourpop goodies I want to talk about. I LOVE Colourpop. Everything is so affordable and so pigmented! I get all my Colourpop directly from their website!



a) Ultra Satin Lip in Frick N' Frack
This has become one of my go-to lip colours. I absolutely love Colourpop's Ultra Satin Lip formula! It is not drying at all and it feels so light on the lips. The colour is stunning on my skin. It's kinda like a '90s rosy, brownish, mauve? I can't find the right words to describe it but it is so lovely.


b) No Filter Concealer in Medium 30
I was so excited to get this because I've seen so many good reviews of this concealer. I'm definitely not disappointed. This looks incredible on the skin and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. I use this to conceal and highlight mainly the areas under my eyes. AMAZING!!!


c) Perks of Being a Wallflower Mini On The Go Collection
I mainly got this for the red shade in the kit. I saw it swatched on Colourpop's Snapchat one day and thought "YUP I'M GETTING THIS SET!". It's definitely one of my fav reds I own. The other colours are really pretty as well but I usually mix them together to get the perfect nude shade for my skin tone. These lip colours have a super matte finish. They last all day on me! BUT they were limited edition. I wish these were permanent! I don't know what I'd do once I run out of the red one! So stunning.





4. Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion
I have been using the Thayers Witch Hazel as my toner for years but I thought I'd switch it up and try this one instead. I think it has helped with keeping my blemishes under control. I love how fresh my skin feels after using this. It's so gentle on my skin! Love! I got this at Mecca in Melbourne!


5. The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
I LOVE THIS. I'm almost halfway through it. I use it as my night moisturizer and during colder nights because I tend to get dry patches during the colder season. I always wake up feeling so soft the next day. I also think this has made my scars fade ever so slightly. Highly recommend this. This brand is so so affordable! In fact, I just purchased more The Ordinary products an hour ago! I got this oil from Adore Beauty's website!




6. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
I actually just got a big jar of this from Sephora a couple days ago. I tried a small one of this years ago and just fell in love. It smells heavenly! I loveee the scent so much. For some reason, the skin on my legs is always so dry and scaly. Every time I use this, my skin always feels so soft the next day. It's such a thick cream so I don't think it'll do well in the heat and humidity here. But it definitely moisturizes you like no other. I can't wait to slab this on during the colder season in Melbourne next year!

And that's all I have to share with you today! I hope you try some of these things out and love them as much as I do! Happy Holidays to everyone!

*Pictures are not mine*

You Might Also Like

0 comments