Post-university life update

Monday, May 06, 2019

Hi! I really haven't updated in awhile! I feel like no one reads blogs anymore but I still enjoy posting & sharing my life on here. If you still read what I post, thank you for sticking with me through my inconsistent postings! I appreciate you.

I graduated from university 5 months ago. I still haven't found a full time job. Technically, it is kind of my fault, as I haven't been applying for as many as I should have. But being a job-hunting foreigner with barely any professional experience is difficult. I'm looking to land a job in marketing communications, preferably doing social media but we'll see where life takes us.

I also would love to stay in Melbourne longer. I'm currently on a new visa now. It was granted back in March and let me tell you, when I saw the word 'granted' on my email, I broke down in tears of happiness. I even took crying selfies to send to my boyfriend LOL. 

If there are any companies looking for someone who is obsessed with all things marketing/social media, fashion & beauty, I am your girl!! Please have a look at my LinkedIn profile. Of course, I'm open to industries other than fashion & beauty. I'm willing to relocate to other cities (preferably Sydney) for a job! I'm looking for a full time job! :)

I'm also going to speak this into existence:

I will get a full time job before the year ends. 
I will get a full time job before the year ends. 
I will get a full time job before the year ends. 
I will get a full time job before the year ends. 

Also, I finally dropped off my disposable cameras to get developed. I've had them since November! I can't wait to share all the photos with you. I've also been going to the gym rather consistently since the start of February! I hope I look like Sam James or Gabby Scheyen soon HAHA

'Til then! Wish me luck in my job hunting endeavours! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments