April 2014 Wishlist

Monday, March 31, 2014

(Once again, apologies for the not-so-completed appearance of my blog. I'm still trying to figure out how to use the template on this. I used to have templates from blogskins.com; which were so easy to handle. This? Not so much..)

Hello! Happy April! I can't believe it's the fourth month of the year already! I'm starting college on Monday, the 7th. I'm doing my Foundation in Business IT at INTI. I don't know what to expect, no idea what/how to prepare myself for the first day. What I do know is that one of my friends is starting on the 7th as well. Yay!


I've been on a mission to find the perfect foundation/bb cream for the past 3 months now. As much as I like collecting makeup, I've never been a foundation girl. So yes, all this while, I've been going out without a proper base on my face. Well, not exactly. I do wear a BB Cream from Maybelline (started wearing it last year) but it doesn't really do much for my blemishes. Now that I'm almost 18, I think this would be the right time to start wearing makeup properly. I've been eyeing the foundations from the Revlon Colorstay line. From reading tons of reviews, I think it would work great on me. It seems to have good coverage and amazing lasting power which is a definite plus for me. I want to get it so bad BUT the Malaysian drugstores only carry 5 shades for the liquid form and 4 of the whipped creme one and none of them would match me. Absolutely ridiculous!

Because of that, I'm actually considering getting a high end one just to get the perfect shade since most of the high end brands here carry a huge variety of shades compared to drugstore ones. As much as I hate "abusing" my purse, I just feel like I "have" to. Out of all the high end ones that I've read reviews on, the Tarte one (pictured below) appeals to me the most. I'm currently trying to build up the courage to spend over a RM100 for a single makeup item LOL. Once I finally have the courage, I'm gonna get my hands on it!


I don't know if you can tell but I'm kinda obsessed with Real Techniques brushes at the moment. I already have these brushes in my cart on the site I plan to buy them from. I'm just scared of paying a little over RM200 despite the fact that I'm paying for 10 brushes. But still..

Ugh I need a job. This girl needs to feed her makeup addiction (and go college shopping)


You Might Also Like

0 comments