Current Obsession

Friday, May 30, 2014

Guys, I am feeling miserable as heck! My mid-semester break is coming to an end. One week flew by just like that. I have been longing for a break from college but one week isn't enough. I don't wanna go back to my tiring, wake-up-at-530am-everyday life. I don't wanna deal with assignments. Why do I have to grow up?! Also, I am broke. I can't remember the last time I was this broke! I don't think I was nowhere this cash-less last year. Meh, maybe it's because I was saving for Boxing Day last year? So I had some cash lying around for emergency? Blegh, I don't even know. I'm starting to regret not getting a job after SPM last year. Ok, this post is turning into a rant. Moving on...

I kinda wanna rave about a few things I have been loving lately. I've been glued to my laptop since I first got it. I don't think I could live without my laptop. You can take away my phone but not my laptop! Uhm ok, I kinda forgot where I was going with the whole laptop thing. God, I have issues! You know what? Instead of making this a word-heavy post, why don't I just list down (with pictures) of the people/things I'm currently obsessing about? Yup, perfect!


I've never listened to any of Yuna's songs until just recently. I was in need of "soothing" songs so I thought why not give our local singer some love? I instantly fell in love with Mermaid and her cover of Nirvana's Come As You Are! Her voice is so lovely, so ethereal.



ToThe9s - YouTubers! Surprise, surprise. I can't live without YouTube! Anyway, the girls behind ToThe9s are Cassie and Ricci. I just found out about their channel yesterday and their videos are so good! Love their sense of style! It's so out of the box and different. In loveeee!



L - from Tumblr
R - From Ashley Madekwe's blog
Oversized Denim Jackets. Ugh. This trend is flawless! So effortless. I need one of these in my closet! Does anybody know where I can get a decent one of these? I desperately want one.




Never in a million years would I ever think I'd be into shoes like these. I still think they're somewhat hideous but I don't know what's gotten into me lately. I can't help but to "hyperventilate" when I see pictures of my favourite bloggers styling them. I've always been a fan of the slip-on-type sneakers but those sandals? Hah, I really hated them...until my trip to Melbourne last December. Everyone in the city was wearing those shoes! It just grew on me. I kinda, really want a pair :))



Balenciaga boots. Flawless. Want. Enough said.

It's so difficult when you want so many things but you're so broke. Is there someone kind enough to pay me just to lounge around my house in my jammies? No?

Brands like Sigma, Sleek, Rouge Bunny Rouge and many more here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments