Public Speaking, Arctic Monkeys & Color Run

Friday, June 13, 2014

I haven't posted anything in what feels like forever. Hi! I've been super busy dealing with my presentation for Business Management. Thank God that's all over. Did I do well presenting my slides? Nope. Trust me when I say talking infront of a crowd isn't my forte. I don't like being the centre of attention. It makes me overthink. Not only that, we had to do an impromptu sketch for General Studies today. And no, I didn't do any good either. Words can't even describe how much I hate being infront of a crowd. Sigh.

On a different note, I started listening to Arctic Monkeys and oh my god, they are amazing! I know I'm a little late to join the bandwagon but better late than never kan? Their music reminds me of The Beatles! I'm so obsessed with R U Mine, BrianstormWhy'd You Only Call Me When You're High. So good! The fact that they sound unbelievably amazing live makes everything better.


And can we talk about how attractive Alex flippin' Turner is!!!






I'm the biggest sucker for guys with that rocker vibe. So attractive! Someone please bring me to their concert! Must see them live!

So, Color Run is making its debut here in KL and I was planning to go but guess what? There are no more spots left and I've never been so disappointed. I found out about this earlier this week. Their registration opened only a few days ago and it's already full! I was so eager to be a part of this event. It has been on my bucket list since I first fell in love with running! I would love to do one before I die. Can't believe I'm missing out on such a fun event. I hope they'd open up a few hundred more spots for this event. I'm so desperate to take part in this. Just look how fun this event is.


Words can't even describe how upset I am for not signing up earlier. I don't think I'll ever get over the disappointment :(

Brands like Sigma, Sleek, Rouge Bunny Rouge and many more here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments