Organizing My Dresser + Pictures

Friday, September 19, 2014

So the other weekend, I went to GM Klang with my parents. I've been wanting to go there for awhile now because Dina told me I could find cheap makeup organizers there. I got what I wanted but not at the price I expected. I didn't know you could bargain there but hey, I think 68 bucks for a two-drawer and a twelve-slot lipstick holder isn't so bad... right?

I've been a little hesitant to share these pictures of my dresser because then you'll see how messy I actually am. But then I realised that I'm human too. So screw it.

Okay, don't say I didn't warn you on how messy my things are!


BEFORE: 




Okay, go on. Laugh at how messy I was! Look at those strands of hair and those ridiculously unorganized lipsticks and random products in the bowl. #noshame. Tsk tsk, this is rather disgusting. Thank God for makeup organizers. PS: My dresser isn't stained with anything (maybe just candle wax lol). The white paint is just coming off. 


AFTER:





 Not bad eh? I'm so glad I bought these organizers. I'm pretty sure I need more of these organizers in the near future. 'Til then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments