Photo Diary #3

Sunday, September 28, 2014


I've been drinking Banana + Date smoothie a lot these days. Mainly because I have boxes of dates in the fridge, which my mom would eventually throw out because no one in our family likes dates. So I thought why not make smoothies? It's so good! You don't even need sugar because it's already naturally sweet! And it's healthy! That's always a plus. Also, I got those 3 books for 10 bucks each at my local Carrefour! So cheap, I couldn't resist! Spoiler alert: I sooo did not expect the plot twist in Neil Cross' Captured!!



I've always been the kind of person who thinks that trainers only belong in the gym but I wanted to get out of my comfort zone so... I started wearing my trainers to class and I do look like I'm heading to the gym but it's so comfortable and convenient! Put on a plain tee and a pair of jeans/leggings and you're out the door. Simple as that.




These guys are no strangers to my blog. I swear, I can't imagine a day without them. A day without them is a day wasted. So much love for them!!



I finally met up with Farah whom I've not seen since mid-July. I've missed her way too much! We watched Maze Runner today and oh my god, it was good! Can't lie, I wanted to watch the movie solely because of Dylan O'Brien! Hello, Teen Wolf fanatic here!! It was so so good! And can we take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is Minho? So attractive *insert heart eyes emoji*. I would definitely watch it again! Can't wait for the sequel! (There is one right...)

Also, I've decided to call this thing a Photo Diary instead of Pic Diary. Sounds better! And I think I'll do these at the end of every month if not every 2 weeks. On that note, I'm wrapping up today's post. 'Til then!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments