Photo Diary #8

Monday, June 29, 2015

I've come to realise that I've not done a photo diary in forever! I haven't been taking a lot of photos lately. Hence, the lack of photo diaries. But I did drop by Laman Seni while shopping for Raya. I don't have much from that day though. The second I got there, it started drizzling. So I took as many photos as I could.

Nope, no idea what I was trying to do.








I was looking forward to taking photos with that colourful wall with the umbrellas but there were no umbrellas! The only umbrellas it had were waaaay above me! I'm pretty sure they also had chairs that go along with that mural but they weren't there too!

On a different note, we're almost halfway through the month of Ramadan! Who's excited for Raya?! I know I am! Ramadan Kareem to all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments