Monday Musin'

Monday, September 21, 2015

So NYFW was held recently and can we just talk about how many amazing shows there were?! I was so blown away by Monique Lhuillier, Marchesa and so many others! I thought I'd make a post sharing some of my favourite pieces from various designers because they're too stunning to not be talked about!

Maiyet

Marchesa

Marchesa
Rag & Bone

Monique Lhuillier

Monique Lhuillier

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Naeem Khan
One of the many shows I look forward to every season!!

Naeem Khan
These two are my absolute favourites from the collection!

Naeem Khan
Delpozo
I've never even heard of Delpozo until today! Stunning collection!

Delpozo


I wish I could go on but this post would be way too long! I've gotta say, Marchesa and Naeem Khan were my top favourites! I've always looked forward to their collections. 
Again, I do apologise for constantly being absent on my blog. I'll be back posting regularly once I'm done with the semester!

You Might Also Like

0 comments