Wishlist Wednesday #3

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Apparently, the last time I did a wishlist was April last year! Obviously, this calls for a new one! I have a bunch of things that I've been lusting over lately!


Wishlist Wednesday #3


1. Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette. Saw this when Zoeva posted it on Instagram and I immediately fell in love! The colours are right up my alley.

2. MAC Whirl lipstick. Kylie Jenner. Need I say more? But no really, love her or hate her, you can't deny that her makeup game is on another level! I've heard she uses this colour. True or not, this colour is gorgeous nonetheless. A need in my collection!

3. Zoeva 109 Face Paint Vegan brush. I don't have a justification for this... I just want this really bad HAHA

4. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer. So you know how Jaclyn Hill is all about that glow? And I love Jaclyn Hill. Obviously I need a killer highlight right? I don't think I can get my hands on her highlight in collaboration with Becca. So this Mary Lou-Manizer is the next best thing!

5. Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight brush. Nope. Nothing to justify this urge to get this brush hehe. IT'S SO PRETTY.

6. Topshop Jamie Jeans. I've always wondered what the hype was all about with Topshop jeans. I don't see why people would pay over RM200 for a pair... until I tried them on! I may be exaggerating but dude, I've never been more in love with a pair of jeans before. The denim is so soft and they come in petite sizes, which is always a plus in my book!! I have the Joni jeans but they're tight as heck and aren't as comfortable and soft as the Jamie's! Need these jeans in every colour!

You Might Also Like

0 comments