Everyday Makeup

Friday, July 08, 2016


SO I DID A VIDEO HAHAHA
If only you knew how awkward it was for me to film this... I was debating whether to do a talk thru or just mute all the footage and add music. Obviously, I chose the latter. I just felt so uncomfortable talking to the camera but I did it!!

Anyway, that makeup look is what I wear most of the time. I never wear foundation on a regular basis because it feels heavy and gross especially in a hot, humid country like Malaysia. I only opt for foundation on the weekends or any special occasions.

It may seem a lot or a little to some people, but this is what I'm comfortable with. For me, the most important thing is to conceal my dark circles. I'm not too bothered by my scars or any other blemishes. Just my panda eyes!! Hate it!!

I have 2 more video ideas. One of them requires a few 'props' which I don't know how to get my hands on... because the shipping is expensive.... I don't have that kind of money.... Meh, I'll figure something out soon.

'Til then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments