My Dream Dressing Room

Monday, July 24, 2017

Has anyone else dreamed about designing and decorating your own space? Because I have been dreaming about having the most stunning dressing room for as long as I could remember!
Since I was a little girl, I have always imagined my dressing room – especially my wardrobe – to look like the one Big built for Carrie. Imagine having that much space to store your shoes! Or Kimora's space from her Life in The Fab Lane days! I was all about having the most elaborate dressing rooms with a massive chandelier and a chaise lounge. But of course, now that I'm older, I loveee the whole industrial chic vibe. I love mixing steel/metal and wood with feminine accents!

I was browsing through Arhaus the other day and was inspired to come up with a mood board of how I would design my own dressing room.

Dream Dressing Room


I've been obsessing over white, grey and pink. I think they look so lovely together, especially grey and blush pink! For the space, I played with different textures. From the velvet chair to the faux fur pillows. I like the simplicity of having clothing rails instead of a massive clothing storage unit! It just looks delicate and feminine. Personally, I think all dressing rooms should have a giant mirror! I mean, how else are you supposed to take OOTDs for Instagram right? Also, a dressing room wouldn't be complete without stunning lighting fixtures. Arhaus has a wide range of hanging lights and other lighting fixtures that I think would go well in the dressing room! Take this floor lamp for example, I think it would look lovely in the space!

Let me know what your dressing room would look like! I'd love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments