I AM BACK!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I haven't posted anything in so long. I have lost all motivation to write stuff and share my life. But I really wanna get back into it. This space is my outlet and I wanna share it with those who are willing to read.

So what have I been up to since the last time I posted?

1. I have 1 semester left. I don't know how I feel about this. I guess I'm excited about finishing uni but sad because I don't wanna leave Melbourne. I'm hoping to stay here for a little while longer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it all goes well.

2. Being serious about my health. This is so cliche. Everyone says this. But I really am trying hard to be conscious about what I consume. I've been following a bunch of fitness influencers on social media (favourites are GraceFitUK, Whitney Simmons, Jazmin Garcia, Gabby Scheyen & Meggan Grubb!!) for inspiration. I even bought Grace's home guide, resistance bands and her hoodie! I use the bands so often! Would highly recommend!

I even got myself a juicer because I felt like I don't eat enough greens lately. I must admit, it is an expensive habit to keep up. I've been going through so many fruits and veggies, I'm starting to see a dent in my bank account. Despite that, that juicer is the best purchase I've ever made!

3. We're in the last week of Ramadan. Raya/Eid is this weekend and I'm having mixed feelings about this. This will be my first time being away from my family on a festive holiday. Hm I guess I'll be able to experience my first Raya abroad without people I love.

I have my first and only paper next Monday and I haven't done anything for it. I still can't believe I've got a semester left here. Reality is slowly starting to sink in. What if I'm unemployed for such a long time after I graduate? What if I'm stuck doing a job I hate for the rest of my life?

You Might Also Like

0 comments