My Favourite Things

Friday, August 03, 2018

I have been gone for so long... long enough for me to try a bunch of new products. About 90% of them are beauty & skincare products. So let's get on with it, shall we?

1. Banila Co. Clean It Zero cleansing balm

Source: Google

I've converted guys! I used to remove my makeup with cleansing wipes but they're not the most environmentally friendly items out there. Plus, it doesn't really get rid of the waterproof stuff I wear. I thought this was gonna leave an oily residue on my face but it doesn't! It's gentle and makes me feel super clean. Highly recommend! I got mine from Hermo!


2. Schwarzkopf Extra Hair Care Oil Essence 
Source: Google

I bought this on a whim at Coles because it was half off! I've always been on a lookout for products that can tame my frizzy hair. This has been so good to me! It makes my hair smooth and soft. I'd say it definitely tames my frizz. I apply it from the middle part of my hair all the way down to the tips of it. I love this.


3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose

Source: Google

If you know me, you'd know that the only perfumes I wear (& own) are from Elizabeth and James. I've never really been a perfume girl (mainly because the ones I like are on the expensive side of things). But I got this during the Sephora sale and it's so worth it. I love the scent of it. I always get compliments when I wear this. I also have the Nirvana White, which is something I've been wearing since 2016! Love all the scents this brand has!


4. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 



Source: Google

So apparently, I have oily to combination skin. I've always thought I had just straight up oily skin but a technician at this facial place I went to told me I have dry patches on my face. And because it's winter here in Australia, it makes my skin even drier. Also, I got this particular mask because Kim Thai mentioned it in one of her videos! It's so worth the hype. I wake up with soft skin every time I put this on. I wear it at least twice a week! A bit pricey but worth it!


5. The Ordinary Coverage Foundation in shade 2.1Y

Source: Google

I've wanted to try this for ages before I got it. Everyone on YouTube talks about it. If you don't already know, The Ordinary is a Canadian skincare brand known for its effective AND affordable products. This foundation in particular is probably one of the best ones I've own. It has a medium but buildable coverage. Feels super light on the skin! AND I feel like it matches me so much better than my L'Oreal Infallible Foundation. If you can get your hands on The Ordinary, I'd highly recommend getting this. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments