A New Beginning.

Sunday, January 06, 2019

That title is the cheesiest thing. But hello!! It's 2019!! As usual, I haven't posted anything in ages. So what happened since I last posted? Well,


  • I graduated university with a Distinction. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself. I'm proud of myself. But I must say, if I could go back in time and change one thing, I'd do a double degree instead. I'd do Arts and Business since my only interests are Media & Marketing. 
  • I'm applying for a new visa that lets me stay here a little longer. I hope it gets approved cos I'm not ready to leave just yet. I love everything about Melbourne. I love the lifestyle, the people, the food, the many events they have here. Two and a half years went by so quick!
  • I got a new camera. Well, technically, I was gifted a new camera. My dad got me a Canon M50 as a graduation present and I love it so much. The quality is incredible! I maaay be making videos with it very soon. Already have a couple of video ideas in mind so stay tuned!!

A shot I took at Sorrento Beach. My dad let me used one of his lenses for this one.  I love this shot so much.

2018 is one of the most emotional years for me. I lost my cat in April and I was absolutely devastated. I remember crying while I was on video call with my brother. He showed me the state my cat was in and I just started sobbing like a baby. His name was Shadow and he was the best cat I will ever have. This may sound a bit dramatic but it felt like I lost a part of me when he died. I've had him since I was 12! Since he came out from the womb! I miss him everyday.

The actual love of my life

As for my 2019 resolutions, I want to make more content online. Be it videos or photos, I just wanna make more content. I also wanna get work experience in fashion. I'm speaking this into existence. I will get work experience in an industry I want and love!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments