Current Makeup Wishlist + BBW

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wishlist 2



I've been wanting to get new makeup for so long. I'm in dire need of a new concealer but it's so hard to find a good one from the drugstores. Drugstores in our country have the most limited variety compared to overseas. I remember being in awe over the how many products there were in Target back in Melbourne. I should've bought the concealers when I had the chance! I did came across a shop online (@maqupxoxo on Instagram!) selling the well-known LA Girl Pro concealer. It's only RM24! Need!

Speaking of Melbourne, this time last year was so fun! I miss that city so bad! I still haven't gotten over how amazing that city is. The vibe, the people and Lush!! I love shopping at Lush! I swear, I never left that shop empty-handed. The shop smells so good! And their products are so nice. I still have their Santa's Lip Scrub which tastes like Cola! So good!

I'm officially done with the second semester of my Foundation year! My last paper was yesterday and it was better than I anticipated. But like I said previously, I don't think I'll get results as "outstanding" as last semester's. My Computing paper was the toughest thing ever. Okay, maybe not. I just have no interest in the whole computer/IT world. And when I have no interest in a subject, I have zero motivation to do well for it. I swear, if I ever have to learn more IT-related stuff when studying for my degree, you will never see a happy me ever again.

On the topic of my degree, I've been sold on going to Australia to further my studies ever since I started my program. These past few months, all my parents & I ever talked about was Australia this, Sydney that, Melbourne this and that. And just a couple of weeks back, my mom, out of nowhere, talks to me about the uni in UK. I mean, of course I'd LOVE to go to the UK considering what industry I want to venture in but it's so overwhelming. I only wanted to go to Australia because of Melbourne but the uni I want to go to isn't one of my current college's partners. So it'll be more difficult to get in. Whereas the one uni in UK is one of the partnered schools AND it offers the exact program I want AND it's in Europe. Hello! Who wouldn't want to go to a school in Europe?! I am torn and undecided. Help.

(hi mom and dad, i think i want to go to the UK now)

Oh, I went to the Big Bad Wolf sale last night... at midnight and it was so overwhelming. I've never seen so many books in one room before. There were 3 series I really wanted to get - Divergent trilogy, Maze Runner as well as the Devil Wears Prada books - and a couple of fashion/beauty ones. I wanted the Devil Wears Prada books for years but I don't like the idea of spending almost 40 bucks for a book. I couldn't find any of those 3 and settled with 2 random books I saw and a fashion & makeup book! I was and still am very bummed out over not finding any Maze Runner books even though they mentioned they sold it on their page but it's okay. Better luck next time.

So sorry for the horrible lighting!
So, what can a broke girl do for fun for the next 3 weeks eh?

You Might Also Like

0 comments