TMI Tag

Friday, December 19, 2014

Hi! This tag has been going around on YouTube for quite sometime now and I thought it'd be a fun thing to do even though no one actually tagged me hahaha. Enjoy :)

1: What are you wearing?
 - Oversized t-shirt with my school's name written on it (and my name is written on its pocket!!!)

2: Ever been in love?
- Uhm I don't know if I should consider previous "relationships" as me being in love.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- HAHA yup. Ah, fun times.

4: How tall are you?
- This question never fails to make me feel self-conscious lol. 148cm. Don't laugh! Being short has its perks too okay! Like having an excuse to buy as many pairs of heels as I want.

5: How much do you weigh?
- I will never answer this question! Never!! I don't even tell my closest friends how much I weigh!

6: Any tattoos?
- Nope

7: Any piercings?
- Both ears pierced. I kinda want a septum piercing... Hi mom and dad.

8: OTP (One True Pairing)
- Right now, Olicity! And Emily and Daniel from Revenge but that last episode though. Oh my god, my heart broke.

9: Favorite show
- Teen Wolf, Revenge, Arrow, The Flash, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl. Currently re-watching Ugly Betty! And I am planning to hop on the Scandal bandwagon soon ;)

10: Favorite bands/singers
- I don't really have an all-time favourite but I do like Arctic Monkeys a lot. The Neighbourhood's kinda a great band too! James Bay, James Arthur and I LOVE Beyonce because duuh. I have to see her perform live before I die!

11: Something you miss
- This is very cliche but I miss being a kid. I miss those times when good grades and having/making money were the least of my worries. Growing up really does suck. Oh and Melbourne hahah

12: Favorite song
- Hands down Maroon 5's She Will Be Loved. All-time favourite! I love Arctic Monkeys' 505, Arabella, Do I Wanna Know and R U Mine too! I've been loving The Neighbourhood's West Coast as well. So good! Alina Baraz and Galimatias' Drift is another favourite. I can go on and on!

13: How old are you?
- 18

14: Zodiac sign
- Leo!

15: Quality you look for in a partner
- Someone supportive of what I do and is ambitious and kind.

16: Favorite Quote
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.” No idea who this is by. Heard it from Bill Rancic on Giuliana and Bill :)
- "Fashions fade, style is eternal." by Yves Saint Laurent!

17: Favorite actor
- I don't know why but I find myself constantly drawn to whatever films that Scarlett Johansson and Drew Barrymore are in. Drew in Never Been Kissed and 50 First Dates, man, I loved!

18: Favorite color
- Black, blue, grey, white, pink and purple.

19: Loud music or soft?
- Loud!

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- My room hahaha. Or if I have money, Sephora or anywhere that sells makeup. Makeup shopping is the best way to relax.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
- 10-20 minutes?

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- Including the showering, 45 minutes to an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- With my brother, yes lol

24: Turn on
- Someone who takes care of himself and knows what he wants in life.

25: Turn off
- Being rude and overconfident.

26: The reason I joined Youtube (or in this case blogging)
- I wanted a creative outlet. Something to be engrossed in to pass the time.

27: Fears
- LIZARDS OMG. I will cringe (and most likely, scream) at the sight of lizards. If there was a lizard in my room, I will not set foot in my room until I know for sure that it's dead. There was one time I locked one of my cats in my room so that he could kill a lizard for me HAHAHA. And he did! My lifesaver!

28: Last thing that made you cry
- Some videos about saving stray dogs I found on YouTube.

29: Last time you said you loved someone
- Like an hour ago.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube/Blog Name
- It's just my name though Yaya isn't my actual name. I don't exactly know how or why my parents started calling me Yaya but I'm pretty certain that it has got something to do with seafood... And Farisha is just a part of my name. My Accounting lecturer calls me Farisha and I find it SO awkward. I always discreetly give her the "Why-Are-You-Calling-Me-That" look. I'm not used to people calling me Farisha. No one has ever called me that.

31: Last book you read
- City Fashion Paris by Christine Anna Bierhals. There are so many other designers out there that I've never even heard of mentioned in the book!

32: The book you're currently reading
- Gonna start reading Carry You by Beth Thomas soon.

33: Last show you watched
- Ugly Betty.

34: Last person you talked to
- Mom.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted
- She's my pet horse hahah jk. A close friend.

36: Favorite food
- Sushi. Anything with salmon and a ton of veggies really.

37: Place you want to visit
- NEW YORK CITY. And Istanbul! Visiting Paris for the second time wouldn't hurt too.

38: Last place you were
- My kitchen.

39: Do you have a crush?
- For me to know, for you guys to find out ;)

40: Last time you kissed someone
- Does my cat count?

41: Last time you were insulted
- I don't remember. Probably now. I bet there are people reading this who think I'm not good enough or that my blog is boring or whatever.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet
- Sweet as in sweet treats or those hard candy type sweets? I don't like the hard candy sweets thingy. I love anything chocolate. Dark chocolate to be more specific!

43: What instruments do you play
- Guitar. Barely. I took lessons for like 2-3 years. I stopped because I "wanted to focus on SPM" but really, I got sick of it. I do still play it when I want to learn a new song.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry
- I like necklaces. Big, chunky ones. Dainty ones. It doesn't really matter. I just love them!

45: Last sport you played
- Does running/jogging count... If it doesn't, dodgeball I guess? I only went to practice at college once and I kinda miss it.

46: Last song you sang
- Switchfoot's I Dare You To Move

47: Favorite chat up line
- "Do you have a name or can I call you mine?"

48: Have you ever used it?
- No hahah

49: Last time you hung out with anyone
- Yesterday with Dina.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
- Dina! Would love to see MyraAida Maisarah and Anis Sofhea do this too! No idea if they even read my blog but hi! I'd love to see the rest of my friends do this as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments