November's Favourite Vloggers/Bloggers

Friday, December 05, 2014

Thought I'd share my favourite vloggers/bloggers of last month, today. I've been binge-watching their videos lately! So addictive!

Ayydubs
I loveee her personality! So lively!
MakeupbyAmarie
Cartia Mallan
Kaushal
BeautywithEmilyFox
I am absolutely in love with her accent!
Allanaramaa
Truth be told, I hit the subscribe button the second I heard the way she pronounced Train Bleu aka a lipstick shade from NARS. Love her sense of humor! 
Marianna Hewitt
Most of these people are beauty vloggers. No surprise there ;) I can't help it. I like makeup. All the fun colours and different textures, I love! Speaking of makeup, NARS Audacious lipsticks... oh my god. I need them in my life. Thinking of treating myself to one if my GPA for this semester is worth spending 95 bucks for a tube of lipstick...

I have two huge planets on my face. And by planets I mean zits. They're so painful. I want to get rid of them but it'll make things worst!! My first paper was earlier today and let me tell you, that was the most twisted paper I've ever sat for in my life. The numerous brain farts I had, it's crazy. Horrible start to the first day of finals. There goes my A+... I'm not looking forward to the rest of the papers. I'm nowhere near motivated to push myself. This semester is difficult and I just want everything to be over. I can't wait for the last semester of my program. Way too excited to study English!

You Might Also Like

0 comments