Date Night Outfits

Monday, October 10, 2016

Hey guys! So I've teamed up with Adore Me to bring you date outfit ideas! Adore Me is a lingerie company where you sign up on their website and receive a package curated just for you every month!  They have a hugeee collection for you to choose from! And you get your first set for only $19.95! How cool is that?

So I came up with two, one for a casual day out and one for a more fancy night out!

Here's outfit #1:

Casual Date outfit

When I think of casual, I think of jeans and sneakers! I love the look of a baggy pair of jeans and a fitted top. I also love the colour palette I came up with in this outfit. I think grey and pink go so well together! I'm not really one to wear jewellery. I used to wear statement necklaces all. the. time. but lately, I've been feeling the whole minimal trend. So I went with a pair of rose gold studs for this look. I'd also suggest that you dust on some highlight on the shoulders so that you'll look glowy af from a mile away.
So obviouslyyy at this point, you're wondering what do I wear for support for ya know, the girls... Fret not, I got you covered!! Adore Me has an extensive collection of intimates for any and every occasion! For this outfit, I recommend the Fairyn Push-up bra. For those who are on the bustier side, I'd go for the Azura Contour Plus! These bras can be worn with/without straps, which is perfect for this look!

Outfit #2:

Date Night
So I was browsing through polyvore and came across this beaaaautiful blue dress. I just HAD to come up with an outfit based on that dress. With the body type that I have, I would so go for this dress for a night out. I think it flatters almost every body! I love the look of a massive cocoon coat over a bodycon dress. It looks so effortless! I went with a nude barely-there sandals to give the illusion of longer legs. I also went with a velvet clutch to add some texture to the look! Pair this outfit an all-matte eye look and a deep red lip and you're all set!
With this dress, I'd go for the Norella Push-Up bra to give me a little boost! For the bustier ladies I think the Jiselle Contour Plus would look lovely underneath this dress! Lovee the colours the Jiselle ones come in! So flirty and feminine!

I'm pretty proud with the outfits I came up with! I hope this gave you some inspiration on what to wear on your date! Click here to check out Adore Me's collection! You won't regret it!

'Til then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments