Day to Night Outfit Ideas!

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day to night dressing can be pretty stressful when you just don't have the time to change your entire look. Personally, I think the key to this is to opt for a classic yet versatile outfit and just swap out the accessories - jewelry, bags and the like. I came up with 4 looks with only 2 outfits that could hopefully inspire you! The jewelry I've mentioned in the outfits below are from AUrate! Their earrings are very minimal yet so elegant and stunning!

#1: From running errands to a casual date night



Missguided red blouse / Miss Selfridge Mom Jeans / Hollister Co. Wedged Heels / Free People black sandals / Century21 backpack / Gucci bag/ Ray-Ban Clubmaster / Chanel perfume/ AUrate Circle Earrings 

Personally, I like to be super comfortable when I know I'm gonna be running around all day. A backpack is perfect because you don't have to worry about it falling off. Pair it with your most comfortable sandals and a pair of sunnies and you're good to go!

As for the night look, opt for a pair of chunky heels and a crossbody bag! Chunky heels are perfect for a night out because it's comfortable! I love the tones of the bag and heels in this look! I love how the earrings in this look draws attention to the face! Love love this look!

#2: From the office to after work drinks



Joseph White Top / Yas Red Leather skirt / Jimmy Choo pumps / Céline bag / Prada purse / Lipstick / Gucci moisturizing lipstick / Yves Saint Laurent perfume fragrance/ AUrate Asymmetric Diamond Ring/ AUrate Flower Earring Back Small 

For this outfit, I kept the shoes and swapped the bag for a clutch. I also swapped the AUrate ring for a pair of their beautiful earrings! Put on a bold lip colour and then you're done!

Let me know what you think. I hope you like these looks as much as I did!

You Might Also Like

0 comments