Go-to Spring Outfits!

Sunday, April 09, 2017

So winter is officially over... Well, at least it is for the Northern Hemisphere! Australia is starting to get pretty chilly. Not looking forward to the cold! Anyway, it is time we bid adieu to the harsh cold weather and thick sweaters and bring out our Spring wardrobe!

Bonobos recently inspired me to create my go-to outfits for the upcoming Spring season. If you haven't heard of Bonobos, it is a men's clothing company that carries all the latest trendy pieces! In fact, it is known for having the best fitting pants for men! If you're keen on checking them out, click here!

Personally, I loveeee the Spring time because it's not too cold but not too warm either. You can still wear light layers, which I find fun to play around with. So I thought it'd be cool to come up with 3 his & hers outfits that could possibly inspire you to experiment with fashion!

When it comes to men's fashion, there are a few people I look to for inspiration. I love Joel (@gallucks), Tom Jones (@tomjxnes), Drew Scott (@imdrewscott) and of course A$AP Rocky!! I am obsessed with A$AP Rocky's style! I have always been into the streetwear/hypebeast vibe! Let's get on with the outfits!

Outfit #1:


Spring Outfit 2

Outfit #2:


Spring Outfit


Outfit #3:


Spring Outfit 3


I don't know about you but I am obsessed with Bella Hadid's style! She makes everything look so chic and effortless. I also loveee Kendall Jenner, Maddi Bragg (@maddibragg), Amanda Steele (@amandasteele), Madison Beer (@madisonbeer) and Rahnee Bransby (@rahneebransby_) too! For the hers' outfits, I took inspiration from these girls I've mentioned and I'm not gonna lie, I am obsessed with how it turned out!

Outfit #1:

Hers

Outfit #2:

Hers #2

Outfit #3:

Hers #3


I don't know if you can tell, but there's a lot of Gucci in these outfits. I'm so obsessed with Gucci at the moment! I loveee the men's Gucci bomber I featured! It looks so intricately made and so luxe! In loveee!

I hope these outfits I came up ith inspired you! I will definitely be using them for inspiration when Spring rolls around here in Australia. 'Til then!

Disclaimer: This post isn't sponsored.

You Might Also Like

0 comments