Photo Diary: Burgers, Campus & Comedy Night

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Thought I'd do a mini photo diary today since I haven't done one in ages!




Been eyeing Royal Stacks since it first popped up on my Instagram explore page awhile ago. The only Halal outlet was at Brunswick, which is a pretty long way from where I live. I can't remember the burger I ordered but it was so small! I wanted to get one of those double patty ones but I was afraid that I couldn't finish it. When I got mine, I was kinda disappointed at the size considering how much I paid for it. BUT it was still good. Loveeed their beef bacon! 


Sarah & I decided to wander around the lake at our campus one day. We haven't been since last October? I loveee my campus. I love how its all buildings with somewhat futuristic architecture on one end and then a tiny park/lake with this cool canopy walk on the other. 
Second pic: "The camera doesn't focus on the fake" LMAO



This (above) was after Haf's basketball game. We were waiting for our train to head back to the city for lunch. I like how I looked in my picture hahahah


The pictures above are from the comedy night I attended. Sarah and her friends had to attend a comedy show and do a review on it for her assignment. I tagged along. We watched Daniel Sloss' show. It was pretty good! He has a somewhat dark sense of humour. I feel like if you get offended easily, this probably wouldn't be for you.

The show was held at Town Hall. I loved the colourful lights they had!


After the show, we went to Gami, a Korean food place. My housemate has been going on and on about this place and I finally had the chance to try it. I think the fried chicken was pretty good. We ordered the spicy and soy garlic flavours. The spicy was... bearable. It wasn't as hot as I was hoping it to be. Wasn't really a fan of the sides my friends ordered though. Definitely bringing my family here when they come to Melbourne for Raya!

Has anyone heard Justin's singing in Despacito? SOOO GOOOD

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, DISTRESSED LEATHER JACKETS, movies jackets and lots of more.

    ReplyDelete