Jump Street // Photo Diary #5

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I am on a roll with my photo diaries!! In fact there's another one coming up soon! ;)
Hi! So my friends and I have been talking about Jump Street for weeks now and because we're currently on our mid-semester break, why not give it a shot right? Needless to say, it was one of the best experiences of my life. I loved every second of it!!





kena buli :(

this is so lame hahaha
High Performance

I couldn't resist posting this!! I laugh every time I look at Jwen
^ me putting my very rusty gymnastic skills to the test lol

I just noticed how we don't have a lot of pictures of us jumping. I wished we took some at the dodgeball arena. I have to say, the Big Bag and the High Performance were my most favourite even though we could only spend 5 minutes at a time, at those two. Not a big fan of Slam Dunk... because every time I try, the ball never goes in! Too short maybe? HAHAH

The people who work there have the best job ever! What a great experience! Also, I learnt this the hard way: don't wear pants like mine if you're ever planning to come here. Trust me. Opt for shorts or something that clings to your body. Or you'll drown in the foam pit. My pants almost came off!!

I can't believe how fast today went. I miss it already. We made plans for tomorrow as well but luck isn't on our side this time around. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty bummed out because I've been looking forward to this for weeks now but there's always next time. So glad we got a chance to hit up Jump Street. Definitely a must-go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments