Random Little Rant

Thursday, October 09, 2014

1. I don't understand how some people can take things for granted. It irks me so much when people don't appreciate your efforts. It's as if you sacrificed all your time and energy for nothing. I wish I could just go on and on about this because I just need to really, really rant. But then, I'd be publicizing my personal issues and I don't want that.

2. I need someone to makeover my wardrobe because all I wear is black. Black on black on black. Hey, black is a very convenient (and versatile) colour ok. I like wearing colours as dark as my soul HAHA

3. I need (want) more shoes. And no, don't tell me I already have way too many shoes.

4. Uhm just so you guys know, I don't see my blog as a beauty/fashion blog.

5. Can it be my mid-semester break already? I want to hangout with my friends. I am SO excited for our plans. Two more weeks!!

Have a nice night!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. There's no such thing as too many shoes, no matter what someone is trying to tell you.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete