September Lovin'

Monday, October 06, 2014

Am I the only one who thinks that this year just flew by? How is it already October?! I don't think I'll be able to digest the fact that 2015 is just 3 months away. I do have exciting plans this month and I'm so excited! Spoiler alert: there will most likely be a whole post including photos of those plans I just mentioned, that is if everything works out well. So keep a lookout for that post!

So September favourites, let's go! I don't have any makeup items to share this time because I'm still loving what I've shown previously. All I have today are some new music and a few blogs!



1. James Bay - I first heard his music in the Burberry SS15 show during London Fashion Week, which was lovely. The makeup was so pretty! And can we just talk about how Cara showed up with Kate Moss?! Okay, I'm getting sidetracked. Anyway, I fell in love the second he opened his mouth. His voice is so soothing! I absolutely loved Clocks Go Forward! Just please go watch the Burberry show and savour every moment!

2. Daughter  - I know, I know. I'm probably the last person to know about Daughter. But I have been replaying Youth and Landfill like there's no tomorrow! They sound so ethereal, which is what I love about them!

3. TillyJayne - I want her hair!!


4. The Little Magpie


5. Pages by Megan



You Might Also Like

0 comments