Makeup Inspiration

Monday, December 14, 2015

(pictures are not mine)

I found Linda Hallberg (click here) awhile ago and have been obsessed ever since. I don't think I've ever hated the looks she comes up with. You would think a super green eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes would look tacky but I think she pulled it off well!! Please check out her blog and her YouTube channel! I think she's amazing at what she does!

Linda Hallberg


Okay, I know that the Kardashian-Jenner clan is so overrated but I love Kylie!! I love her makeup and fashion sense! I know that Kylie just launched her own liquid lipsticks and I really want them... Dolce K and Candy K are so pretty!! Need them in my collection! One of my favourite makeup looks on Kylie has gotta be the one pictured below on the left! The brown lip colour is stunning!! 



Does anyone else follow those 'baddie' accounts on social media?! Do you realise how they all have similar makeup looks? Yup, obsessed!! Love the whole mauve/90s lip colour trend everyone's wearing. I've been hunting for a shade like that for quite some time now and I think I may have hit the jackpot. I recently bought the newly released Lip Gradation in the colour Mauve1 by Maybelline and I've been wearing it nonstop! LOVE THE COLOUR. It's perfect!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments