24 Hours in Penang 2015

Sunday, December 13, 2015

So last Friday, my dad had a company annual dinner to attend in Penang and mom, my brother and I tagged along. We stayed at the Armenian Suite on Lebuh Armenian. I never knew there was such a cute little street in Penang! I've been to Penang a bunch of times but have never been to the Armenian street!

We arrived in Georgetown at noon and checked into our hotel. Had lunch at Padang Kota and went back to the room to get some rest. Later, my parents got ready for the dinner and then they left my brother and I to wander around the area our hotel was at.

My brother and I had dinner at Jawi House Cafe Gallery, which I found on TripAdvisor. We decided on the place because it was only a minute walk from our hotel and their Lamb Briyani had great feedback. I didn't take photos during dinner though because I didn't wanna be that person. Shy/Awkward person probz. And... I swear everyone at dinner thought my brother and I were dating. It was so awkward....

Bottoms: Hana Tajima x Uniqlo
Shoes: Vincci
Bag: Sofia Cardoni (Mysale)

Our hotel





Padang Kota


Thought the Prawn Mee was blegh. The kerang was my favourite!!


Why can't some people dispose their trash properly!!!!






My brother's terrible photography skills part 1

part 2



Part 3
We rented this bicycle thingy that night and took some pictures
Next morning, we had breakfast at Kopitan Classic and walked around the area. Later, we left at noon for Perak for a wedding. Came home at 10pm that night. 
Antisocial zzzz




Heading to Perak via the new Penang bridge
I kinda contemplated on whether I should vlog or not. But we were there for just for one night and we didn't do much. BUUUUT I might be vlogging my next getaway, which is 3 weeks away!! I miss Penang already! Penang has gotta be one of my favourite places in Malaysia! Wish I could go back!

You Might Also Like

0 comments