Midnight Snack?

Thursday, December 17, 2015

It's currently 12am and I am stuffing my face with McD's new Peanut Butter McFlurry. I think it's pretty decent. Nothing fancy. As I'm eating this, I can't help but to think of all the other junk food I consumed earlier throughout the day. I had a cinnamon bagel with Nutella for breakfast, one water guava - is that what it's called? - with rojak sauce.. YUM. I had rice with chicken masak something for lunch and bread with coconut ice cream few hours later. My parents were in KL for a wedding earlier this evening and my brother was at his prom. So I was left with barely any food at home. Ok.. that's not true. I have the ingredients to make something but it's not actual food ya feel me? It's not something I could just grab and sink my teeth into. Translation: I am lazy and I barely know how to cook.

So I ate maggi goreng and had a mango after. And that is what I ate today. God, I need to stop consuming so much sugar. I've been trying to go on a no-sugar-diet plan thing but of course it was difficult. It made me realise that there's sugar in everything. But of course, I didn't intend to cut out sugar overnight. Rome wasn't built in a day!! Tried to do it slowly but nope didn't work. I'm still not giving up though. I've always seen people on social media going "Oh I cut out sugar out of my diet. My skin looks flawless. I feel amazing." I kinda had a little FOMO so that's one of the reasons why I wanted to try out this no sugar thing. SO HARD. Not giving up!!!

Can I just say that one of the best decisions I've ever made in 2015 is transferring to Monash from Inti?! I am so much happier at my current uni despite the workload... It's still so much better than my previous institution. Speaking of uni, my first sem results came out a week ago and I wasn't too happy about it. I think my GPA is the most disappointing thing ever. On the bright side, I don't have to repeat accounting. Accounting is definitely not my forte. I hate it so much. I don't know how you people do it. I hate it. I've already planned on majoring in Marketing and Economics albeit I'm a little iffy about Economics. I like Econs but I remember only enjoying Microeconomics and not Macroeconomics. So I'm a little nervous to see how it goes next semester.

Star Wars is out today/tomorrow - its release date is on the 17th and it is the 17th already. So I guess it's out today then? - I'm not a fan of sci-fi movies but my dad is dragging my mom, my brother and I to go watch it with him tonight/tomorrow night. Don't know how I feel about that. The only thing I know of Star Wars is that Darth Vader is Luke's dad and that I kinda like R2-D2. I think it's cute.

I have been on a roll with my posts this month! The beauty of being on break. Still unemployed. Still searching. I can't even tell you how disappointing my job hunting has been. Anyway, I have 2 more posts scheduled for later this month. I hope you'll like it! 'Til then!

Edit: STAR WARS WAS INCREDIBLE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments